Facebook Events

Developer
Sep 8, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Hi. First of all I would like to tell you that I really like this library! I just download it and as far as I can see there is no support (until now) for Facebook Events. Do you plan to add them to the library?

I can help with the development if you want.

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Geochatz,

The plan is to grow FaceSharp to encompass as much facebook functionality as possible.

Your help would certainly be appreciated, feel free to create a fork and add code, and we'd be happy to integrate it into the project.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Sincerely,

-Patrick.

Developer
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Hi Patrick,

I made some changes (for Facebook Events). How can I push them to repository? This is the first time I use this Source Control so I am not very familiar.

Thanks

George

Coordinator
Sep 9, 2010 at 6:22 PM

George,

You will need to do the following:

1. Install and set up Tortoise AG on your machine.
  2. Create a Fork, Pull down the repository.
  3. Make your changes locally, check in locally
  4. Push your changes into the fork on codeplex.

This link offers more details.

Since you've already made the changes locally, you can zip the files/or project and send them to me in email (would likely be easier for this time)

My email : patrick at simnova dot com

Thanks again for your help!

-Patrick.

Developer
Sep 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Thanks,

I tried with the procedure you write but it seems that I don't have permissions to upload changes (I am not 100% for that).

I will send you an email with the changes (later today as I am not in my PC right now) but please keep in mind that I would like to help more with this project ;)

Thanks

-George